This Obi-Wan Kenobi action figure was released in
1997 in the Power Of The Force 2 Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure five joints and included
four accessories (green removable lightsaber blade, plastic jedi robe, death star base, archway with backdrop).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Jedi:
- Obi-Wan Kenobi's base is designed to connect with Power F/X Darth Vader's base, which then recreates the lightsaber battle from the Death Star (Take a look at the lightsaber duel set-up with both bases connected)
- The plastic jedi robe is removable, but it has no sleeves (so the figure looks awkward without the robe on)
- Ben Kenobi has a button in the back, which when pressed lights up the lightsaber
- The lightsaber stays lit for about 15 seconds before it automatically turns off
- The saber doesn't light as bright as figures released in 2012 (Obi Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Jinn)
- The batteries inside the figure can be replaced, there are two screws in the back of the figure
- The figure can't stand well by itself, you will need a stand (or use the included base) to give the figure more stability
- Kenner released Obi-Wan with a green lightsaber, instead of a blue one
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel legs
For more Obi-Wan Kenobi (Electronic Power F/X) pictures, please take a look at this Obi-Wan Kenobi page.
If you like this Obi-Wan Kenobi figure, you might also like:
There is no packaging text available.