This Imperial Navy Commander action figure was released in
2012 in The Vintage Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
two accessories (helmet, blaster).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- This Imperial Navy Commander is a representation of a "generic" Imperial Navy Trooper instead of a Commander
- The Commander seen in Star Wars on the Death Star wore a grey uniform (not black), white headphones underneath the helmet, a microphone going towards the mouth, and a communication cable hanging down on the chest
- The blaster fits well into both hands, and it fits well into the holster
- The helmet fits nicely onto the head with the chin strap fitting right onto the chin!
- The figure stands well without a stand
- The Imperial Insignia on the left shoulder appears to be wrong
- The head is nicely sculpted and the figure looks overall fantastic
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel forarms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
Celebrate the legendary Star Wars saga that changed the universe forever!
This collection brings to life the incredible story of good versus evil that captured our
imagination and took us to a galaxy far, far away. Iconic Star Wars
heroes and villains are captured with incredible detail and premium features to
commemorate each epic tale in the Star Wars saga. May the Force be with you!