This Luke Skywalker action figure was released in
1999 in the Power Of The Force 2 Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure ten points of articulation and included
three accessories (hat, blaster rifle, binoculars).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- This Luke Skywalker is based on a deleted scene from the original Star Wars movie
- The figure stands well without a stand
- The floppy hat fits well onto the head
- The binoculars can be plugged onto the belt, which works and looks great
- Luke can hold the rifle nicely, but it's not possible to pose the figure in an aiming position well
- The binoculars fit OK into both hands, and thanks to elbow and wrist joints, it's possible to position the binoculars right in front of Luke's eyes
- The head can be moved back and forth slightly to have Luke look a little bit more up
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck (back and forth, left and right), 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
Bored with the mundane life of a moisture farmer on Tatooine, Luke Skywalker dreamed of being a great pilot. He targeted womp rats while racing his T-16 skyhopper through the steep and narrow walls of Beggar's Canyon. Many years earlier, Luke's father also raced over the surface of Tatooine in his podracer. Anakin evntually turned to the dark side and became Darth Vader but was finally redeemed by his son Luke.