This Luke Skywalker action figure was released in
1995 in the Power Of The Force 2 Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure six joints and included
two accessories (lightsaber, blaster).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- There was an accessory variation with this figure, the first release had a long blue lightsaber, the second one had a much shorter blue lightsaber included
- Pictured here is the first, long saber version
- Luke stands surprisingly well without a stand, even with the long lightsaber in hand
- Both weapons, the lightsaber and the blaster fit well into the hands
- The helmet and the chest box are part of the figure and not removable
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
Growing up on the twin-sun planet of Tatooine, Luke Skywalker had always looked to he stars. He had been told that his father was a great star pilot, and it was clear that the young Luke had inherited some of his skills. In the arid deserts of the Jundland Wastes, Luke and his best friend Biggs Darklighter, would race their T-16 skyhoppers. Tagging womprats in Beggar's Canyon or threading the Stone needle, Luke and Biggs were the best of friends, and daring pilots. Unfortunately, they were separated when Biggs went to the Academy, and Luke was forced to stay behind.