This Luke Skywalker action figure was released in
2011 in The Vintage Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
three accessories (green lightsaber, lightsaber hilt, handcuffs).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Jedi:
- There were two different versions released of Luke Skywalker in Jedi Knight outfit, the first version didn't have a hole in the belt for the lightsaber hilt (and the lightsaber hilt didn't have a peg), the second and corrected version did (here is a comparison picture of the Luke Jedi variation)
- Pictured here is the second version
- Both lightsabers fit well into Luke's hands
- The handcuffs fit, but they don't close all the way and leave a gap
- Luke stands well without help from a stand
- There was no Jedi cloak included
- This version of Jedi Luke is aesthetically brilliant looking
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 ball-jointed wrists, ball-jointed waist, 2 ball-jointed legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
For more Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight Outfit / Endor Capture) pictures, please take a look at this Luke Skywalker page.
If you like this Luke Skywalker figure, you might also like:
Celebrate the legendary Star Wars saga that changed the universe forever!
This collection brings to life the incredible story of good versus evil that captured our imagination and took us to a galaxy far, far away.
Iconic Star Wars heroes and villains are captured with incredible detail and premium features to commemorate each epic tale in the Star Wars saga. May the Force be with you!