This Luke Skywalker action figure was released in
2010 in The Vintage Collection.
It was exclusively available at Target.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
three accessories (blue lightsaber, lightsaber hilt, blaster).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Jedi:
- This Luke Skywalker figure was available in a 3-pack titled "Bespin Alliance"
- The 3-pack was sold together with two other 3-packs in one big nine figure set, exclusively at Target stores
- Bespin Luke is a re-pack of the Vintage Collection Bespin Luke
- The blaster fits well into the holster, and it fits well into both hands
- The lightsaber hilt can be plugged into a hole in the belt (not a hole in the figure)
- Both lightsabers (ignited and the non-ignited hilt) fit nicely into the hands
- The Bespin Outfit is nicely weathered
- The belt is its own piece but not removable
- Skywalker has no balancing problems, even when placed in more dynamic poses
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, ball-jointed waist, 2 ball-jointed legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
If you like this Luke Skywalker figure, you might also like:
This trio represents key characters as they appeared on Bespin, an energy planet.