This Bossk action figure was released in
2011 in The Vintage Collection.
It was exclusively available at Target.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
two accessories (blaster rifle, removable collar).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Bounty Hunter:
- This version of Bossk was available in a 3-pack titled "Imperial Forces" as a Target exclusive in 2011
- The other two figures in this set were the Snowtrooper and Assassin Droid IG-88
- The bounty hunter is a re-paint of the 2007 Vintage SAGA Collection Bossk figure
- The figure's collar is removable
- The blaster rifle fits OK into the right hand, but it doesn't fit well into the left
- The paint application on the figure is done well, especially the facial area looks great
- The strapps and cables hanging down from Bossk's pants are not removable
- The figure stands well without a stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel forearms, ball-jointed waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
If you like this Bossk figure, you might also like:
These two bounty hunters and a snowtrooper present ominous threats against the Rebel Alliance.