This Grand Moff Tarkin action figure was released in
2012 in The Vintage Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
one accessory (blaster).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Grand Moff Tarkin was released on a single "vintage-style" card, packed-in together with a Mouse Droid
- The figure's soft-goods skirt is not removable
- The blaster fits well into both hands
- The super articulated figure stands nicely without a stand, and thanks to the soft-goods skirt, it's possible to let the figure sit on a chair (e.g. for a Death Star conference room inspired diorama)
- The head is sculpted beautifully
- If you are interested to see how sculpting techniques have improved over 15 years, please have a look at the comparison page for the 1997 and 2012 Tarkin figures side by side
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
If you like this Grand Moff Tarkin figure, you might also like:
Celebrate the legendary Star Wars saga that changed the universe forever!
This collection brings to life the incredible story of good versus evil that captured our imagination and took us to a galaxy far, far away.
Iconic Star Wars heroes and villains are captured with incredible detail and premium features to commemorate each epic tale in the Star Wars saga. May the Force be with you!