This Han Solo action figure was released in
2010 in The Vintage Collection.
It was exclusively available at Target.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
three accessories (blaster, binoculars, goggles).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- This Han Solo was available in 2010 in a 3-pack titled "Hoth Rebels" together with medical droid FX-7 and a Hoth Rebel Trooper
- The 3-pack was sold together with two other 3-packs in one big nine figure set, exclusively at Target stores
- The figure is a repaint of the 2008 Walmart exclusive Droid Factory 2-pack Han Solo
- The neck is ball-jointed, but because of the non-removable scarf, the head can only be moved left or right
- The hood can't be taken off
- The blaster fits well into both hands
- It's also a good fit for the holster
- The binoculars are too big and the figure can't hold it up to eye level
- Han Solo's goggles attach quite well and cover the eyes nicely
- The figure stands well without a stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel forearms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
If you like this Han Solo figure, you might also like:
These Rebels defend the secret Hoth Rebel base against insurmountable odds.