This Shock Trooper action figure was released in
2012 in The Vintage Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
three accessories (helmet, blaster, blaster rifle).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This Shock Trooper was released in 2012 in the "Lost Line" look and in the Vintage Collection
- This is the first time that Hasbro utilized the new Clone Trooper mold, introduced in 2011 in the Vintage Collection, for a Shock Trooper
- Aesthetically, this super articulated figure looks brilliant with well hidden joints
- Unfortunately, the helmet is too big and looks out of place
- The belt is not removable
- Both weapons fit OK into the hands (the blaster fits better than the blaster rifle)
- The paint application is cleanly applied
- There are no balancing problems
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 ball-jointed wrists, ball-jointed waist, 2 ball-jointed legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
Celebrate the legendary Star Wars saga that changed the universe forever!
This collection brings to life the incredible story of good versus evil that captured our imagination and took us to a galaxy far, far away.
Iconic Star Wars heroes and villains are captured with incredible detail and premium features to commemorate each epic tale in the Star Wars saga. May the Force be with you!