This Darth Vader action figure was released in
2012 in The Vintage Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
five accessories (red lightsaber, 2 force lightning effects, soft-goods cape, removable right hand).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Sith:
- This Darth Vader was released in 2012 in the "Lost Line" look and in the Vintage Collection
- Vader's helmet is one solid piece and can't be taken apart
- If you take a closer look at the helmet, you'll notice Anakin's skull inside of it, scars and all! (creepy)
- The translucent look of the helmet looks great
- The soft-goods cape is removable
- The lightsaber fits well into the left hand (the right hand is a solid fist and Vader can't hold anything in it)
- The right hand can be removed, which then reveals the mechanics of the robotic arm
- Vader stands very well without a stand
- The joints feel quite stiff, which is nice
- The two included force lightning effects can be placed onto the figure, which works well
- Hasbro has released a Darth Vader figure based on this specific scene before in 2001 (POTJ Darth Vader), but we feel the 2012 version is a nice upgrade
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel forearms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
Celebrate the legendary Star Wars saga that changed the universe forever!
This collection brings to life the incredible story of good versus evil that captured our imagination and took us to a galaxy far, far away.
Iconic Star Wars heroes and villains are captured with incredible detail and premium features to commemorate each epic tale in the Star Wars saga. May the Force be with you!