This Obi-Wan Kenobi action figure was released in
2011 in The Vintage Collection.
It was exclusively available at Target.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
two accessories (blue lightsaber, soft-goods cloak).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Jedi:
- This Obi-Wan (Ben) Kenobi was released in 2011 in a Target exclusive 3-pack titled "Hero Set"
- The other two figures in this 3-pack were Luke Skywalker X-Wing and Han Solo
- Obi-Wan Kenobi is a re-release of the 2009 Legacy Collection Obi-Wan Kenobi figure
- The figure stands well without a stand
- The included blue lightsaber fits only well into the left hand
- The right hand is molded with two fingers pointing, indicating Obi-Wan is using the Force
- The soft-goods cloak is bulky and the hood doesn't want to stay well over the head (Hasbro, we'd like to see wires again in cloaks please)
- Overall, this super articulated version of Obi-Wan (Ben) Kenobi is nicely done and can easily be recommended
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
This trio of Freedom Fighters challenges the tyranny and oppression of the sinister Galactic Empire. Luke Skywalker X-wing Pilot (3 ¾") is "battle ready" in orange flight suit and laser pistol. Han Solo (3 ¾"), the macho captain of the Millennium Falcon ship, carries a special laser pistol. Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi (3 ¾"), the last of the Jedi Knights, has a removable cape and a lightsaber.