This Nightsister action figure was released in
2012 in The Clone Wars Collection.
It was exclusively available at Target.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
two accessories (red lightsaber, nightsister feathers).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- This animated-style Nightsister figure was released in September 2012 in a Target exclusive 3-pack titled "Darth Maul Returns"
- The other two figures in this battle pack were Savage Opress and Darth Maul
- This Nightsister figure is all new
- Unfortunately, this figure seem to have been in production before it was known what these characters will look like in the TV show
- The figure seems to be a mix between Mother Talzin and a regular Nightsister
- There was a lightsaber included, which fits well into both hands
- The plastic feathers plug well into a hole in the back of the figure
- The figure stands shaky by itself, but it fits nicely onto the included stand
- This is an overall beautifully sculpted, great looking and super articulated figure
- Unfortunately there is no source material available where we could compare it to
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
If you like this Nightsister figure, you might also like:
Darth Maul returns from the dead and is ready for battle on new cybernetic legs. With the help of his brother Savage Opress and a powerful Nightsister, Maul prepares to avenge himself against the Jedi who almost killed him.