This Savage Opress action figure was released in
2012 in The Clone Wars Collection.
It was exclusively available at Target.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
three accessories (2 removable shoulder bells, battle axe with projectile).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Sith:
- This animated-style Savage Opress figure was released in September 2012 in a Target exclusive 3-pack titled "Darth Maul Returns"
- The other two figures in this battle pack were a Nightsister and Darth Maul
- This Savage Opress is a re-release of the hard to find Savage Opress figure from 2011
- This time however there was no lightsaber included with the figure
- The battle axe is a good fit for both hands
- Savage Opress stands well without a stand
- Both shoulder bells can easily be removed
- The figure is about a head taller than a basic Clone Wars figure
- Savage Opress had a broken horn in the front in the "Darth Maul Returns" story arc, which unfortunately is not reflected on the figure
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees.
If you like this Savage Opress figure, you might also like:
Darth Maul returns from the dead and is ready for battle on new cybernetic legs. With the help of his brother Savage Opress and a powerful Nightsister, Maul prepares to avenge himself against the Jedi who almost killed him.