This Super Battle Droid action figure was released in
2012 in The Clone Wars Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure seven joints and included
one accessory (missile launcher with projectile).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Droid:
- This animated-style Super Battle Droid is based on the episode "Clone Cadets" from the thrid season of the Clone Wars TV show
- The figure is a re-paint of the Super Battle Droid, which has been released numerous times in the Clone Wars series: Super Battle Droid section
- The only weapon included (missile launcher with projectile), can be attached on the bottom of either forearm
- The missile launcher attaches quite well
- The paint application on the figure is done well, with subtle "dirt" on the front and the back of the figure
- The light grey body color seems to match the on-screen character quite nicely
- The figure stands surprisingly well without a stand
The articulation details are as follows: 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, ball-jointed waist, 2 swivel legs
Super Battle Droids are used for farget practice in clone trooper training. Battle simulations are as real as possible to train clone cadets for the rigors of combat. Captured and reprogrammed, the super battle droids have targets placed on areas where blaster fire with result in the most destruction.