This 4-LOM action figure was released in
2010 in The Vintage Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
one accessory (blaster rifle).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Bounty Hunter:
- This Bounty Hunter 4-LOM figure was released individually carded in August 2010
- 4-LOM can be seen in The Empire Strikes Back, when Darth Vader talks to Bounty Hunters on the Executor
- The figure is a re-release of the 30th Anniversary Collection 4-LOM figure from 2007
- The same 4-LOM figure, slightly repainted, was also available in 2010 in the Target excl. vintage 3-pack titled "Imperial Set"
- The blaster rifle fits very well into both of the figure's hands
- 4-LOM has no balancing problems
- The paint application on the figure is done well with lots of weathering on the armor
- The figure is overall painted and sculpted nicely with well hidden joints
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, ball-jointed waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
Celebrate the legendary Star Wars saga that changed the universe forever!
This collection brings to life the incredible story of good versus evil that captured our imagination and took us to a galaxy far, far away.
Iconic Star Wars heroes and villains are captured with incredible detail and premium features to commemorate each epic tale in the Star Wars saga. May the Force be with you!