This Han Solo action figure was released in
1998 in the Power Of The Force 2 Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure six joints and included
two accessories (binders, carbonite block).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- This version of Han Solo in Carbonite was packed-in together with the Jabba's Palace 3D cardboard diorama
- The figure fits nicely into the Carbonite Block
- Unfortunately, once the figure is inside the carbonite, it needs to be leaned against something, because it will fall over
- The Carbonite Block looks nice, but Kenner/Hasbro kept the control panels on both sides unpainted
- The figure stands well without a stand
- The included over-sized handcuffs wrap well around the wrists
- Even though the figure is outdated compared with modern "Carbonite Solos", the Jabba's Palace 3D cardboard diorama is well worth picking up!
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
As one of a species known to live for at least one thousand years, Jabba the Hutt had plenty of time to build up
his ill-gotten empire. No other crime lord lived in such luxurious, palatial surroundings, where his every need was immediately attended to by members of his court and a large collection of slaves. The repulsive, slug-like Hutt had his fingers in just about every unseemly activity known, from elaborate smuggling operations to his early days on Tatooine when gambling on Podraces was as big as the sport itself.