This Darth Vader action figure was released in
1998 in the Power Of The Force 2 Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure ten points of articulation and included
two accessories (plastic cape, red lightsaber).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Sith:
- This Darth Vader figure has ten points of articulation, which at the time was a great improvement over previous Darth Vader figures
- Added swivel joints to both elbows and both wrists gave collectors a little bit more freedom how to display the figure
- The lightsaber fits well into both hands
- Vader stands well without help from a stand
- The plastic cape snaps nicely around Vader's neck
- The inner plastic cape is not removable
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
Darth Vader was known and feared throughout the galaxy as incredibly ruthless and evil, one who used the awesome powers of the dark side of the Force to carry out Emperor Palpatine's horrific plans. But deep inside Lord Vader lay vestiges of the person he once was: young Anakin Skywalker, discovered on the planet Tatooine by a Jedi Knight who recognized the boy's special Force talents. Anakin showed much promise and grew to be a great Jedi. Finally, the dark side beckoned him - and Anakin became Darth Vader.