This Death Star Gunner action figure was released in
1996 in the Power Of The Force 2 Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure six joints and included
two accessories (imperial blaster, assault rifle).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- The Death Star Gunner's helmet is not removable
- The smaller imperial blaster rifle fits well into both hands
- The longer and over-sized assault rifle is too big for the figure to hold it correctly
- The chest plate is not removable
- The Death Star Gunner stands well without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
There is no packaging text available.