This Jawa action figure was released in
1996 in the Power Of The Force 2 Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure four joints and included
one accessory (blaster).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- This Jawa was released on a basic card together with another, bigger Jawa
- The figure can hold the blaster well in the right hand, it can't hold anything in its left hand
- This Jawa is about a head shorter than the other Jawa which was packed-in with it
- The paint application is also much darker than the bigger counterpart
- The top of the hood has yellow see-through plastic in it, so if the light shines onto it, the eyes will light up yellow (cool!)
- The head can be moved left and right
- The legs are one big plastic block and can't be moved individually
- The bandoliers are not removable
- The Jawa has no balancing problems
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel lower body
If you like this Jawa figure, you might also like:
There is no packaging text available.