This Jawa action figure was released in
1999 in the Power Of The Force 2 Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure five joints and included
one accessory (blaster).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- This Jawa was packed-in together with a Gonk Droid on a basic card
- There were a few different variations available: no holes in both feet, no hole in the right foot, no hole in the left foot and holes in both feet
- The figures are all identical, except for the holes
- Pictured here is the "no-holes" version
- The figure can carry the blaster in both hands, but it can't hold it up to aim
- The holster on the back of the figure is non-functional
- The clothing, the hood and the bandoliers are part of the figure and not removable
- The top of the hood has yellow see-through plastic in it, so if the light shines on it, the eyes will light up yellow
- Unlike previous Jawa figures from the POTF2 series, both legs are molded individually, instead of being one solid piece of plastic
- The figure stands nicely by itself without help from a stand
- A big thank you to our Facebook friend Christopher Owen for pointing out the "only one-hole" variation to us
The articulation details are as follows: 2 swivel arms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
For more Jawa (With Gonk Droid) pictures, please take a look at this Jawa page.
Jawas are small, foul smelling machine-scavengers of Tatooine's deserts. Crafty traders and talented mechanics, they often use power "Gonk" droids to provide energy for their scavenged goods.