This Obi-Wan Kenobi action figure was released in
2012 in The Vintage Collection.
It was exclusively available at Online Stores.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
two accessories (blue lightsaber, lightsaber hilt).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Jedi:
- This Obi-Wan Kenobi figure marked the third realistic-style Clone Wars figure released by Hasbro based on the Filoni Clone Wars TV show
- Obi-Wan's lightsaber hilt can be plugged nicely into a hole on the front of the belt
- Both weapons, the ignited and non-ignited lightsaber fit well into both hands
- The figure stands well without a stand
- The shoulder armor and the shoulder bells are not removable
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
Celebrate the legendary Star Wars saga that changed the universe forever!
This collection brings to life the incredible story of good versus evil that captured our imagination and took us to a galaxy far, far away.
Iconic Star Wars heroes and villains are captured with incredible detail and premium features to commemorate each epic tale in the Star Wars saga. May the Force be with you!