This Wunka action figure was released in
2012 in The Vintage Collection.
It was exclusively available at K-Mart.
Hasbro gave the figure ten points of articulation and included
two accessories (headdress, club).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Ewok Wunka was part of a K-Mart exclusive 2-pack
- The second figure in this set was Ewok Widdle Warrick
- Wunka's headdress fits very tightly over the head, but it can be taken off the figure
- The figure can hold the battle club well in both hands
- There are no balancing issues
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed ankles
If you like this Wunka figure, you might also like:
These two Ewoks take over an AT-ST walker during the Battle of Endor, helping the Rebels in their fight to seize an Imperial bunker. With their new friend Chewbacca, the Ewoks hijack the Imperial walker and toss one of the troopers out of the AT-ST while knocking the other trooper unconscious.