This Prune Face action figure was released in
2012 in The Vintage Collection.
It was exclusively available at Online Stores.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
four accessories (rifle, double-barrel blaster, tool, soft-goods cape).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Orrimaarko can hold the included tool only very loosely in both hands
- The double-barrel blaster fits well into the right hand, and only so-so into the left
- The soft-goods cape is easily removable and it fits the figure quite well
- The pouches on the belt are not functional and the eye patch is not removable
- The figure stands well without a stand
- The paint application on Prune Face is well done with lots of weathering on the pants and darker brown patches on the cape
- Like many other figures from The Vintage Collection, this figure is sculpted beautifully and well worth adding to the collection!
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
Celebrate the legendary Star Wars saga that changed the universe forever!
This collection brings to life the incredible story of good versus evil that captured our imagination and took us to a galaxy far, far away.
Iconic Star Wars heroes and villains are captured with incredible detail and premium features to commemorate each epic tale in the Star Wars saga. May the Force be with you!