This Sandtrooper action figure was released in
1998 in the Power Of The Force 2 Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure six joints and included
two accessories (blaster rifle, patrol droid).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This Sandtrooper was packed-in together with the cardboard "Cantina at Mos Eisley" 3D Display Diorama
- The white shoulder pauldron is not removable
- The included patrol droid is mounted onto the clear "stand" which plugs into a hole in the back of the figure
- The trooper stands OK without help from a stand
- The blaster rifle doesn't fit well into the hands, mainly due to the way the arms are positioned
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
Their remote location makes the spaceports of Tatooine havens for the varied masses from across the galaxy. At the seedy Mos Eisley spaceport, this variety is more than evident at the main hangout, Chalmun's Cantina.
The most loathsome of Mos Eisley's population can regularly be found there, including Imperial Sandtroopers, who are deployed by the Empire to quell outbursts with brutal efficiency. In the days before the Galactic Empire, the spaceport of Mos Espa hosted a similar reputation as a "wretched hive of scum and villainy." From the outdoor markets to the junk shops, overseen by the gambling crime lords, the Hutts. Mos Espa was a place where a nine-year old boy could learn the ways of the universe.