This Admiral Thrawn action figure was released in
1998 in the Power Of The Force 2 Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure six joints and included
two accessories (blaster, pet nogri).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Admiral Thrawn was part of the Expanded Universe line-up during the Power Of The Force 2 series in 1998
- The figure is based on Timothy Zahn's Heir to the Empire novel
- The blaster fits nicely into both hands
- Thrawn's pet Nogri wraps nicely around the neck (it is also removable)
- Admiral Thrawn stands very well without help from a stand
- The figure is sculpted nicely, especially the head sculpt stands out
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
Five years after the Battle of Endor, the Rebel Alliance has driven the evil Empire into a distant corner of the galaxy. But a new danger has arisen: the last of the Emperor's warlords has devised a battle plan that could destroy the New Republic. A tactical and military genius, Grand Admiral Thrawn rallied the remnants of the Imperial fleet and set in motion a plan to destroy the New Republic. Using Force-inhibiting Ysalamiri, he became vitally close to achieving his evil plans.