This Palpatine action figure was released in
1998 in the Power Of The Force 2 Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure six joints and included
two accessories (plastic cloak, blue lightsaber).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- This Clone Emperor Palpatine is based on the Dark Empire comic book series
- The figure comes with a plastic cloak which is easily removable
- Palpatine can hold the blue lightsaber well in both hands
- The figure stands well without help from a stand
- The paint application on the cloak is nicely done with a tint of green, which is reminiscent of the character's appearance in the Dark Empire comic book series
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
Prepare to jump to lightspeed with Kenner's Expanded Universe, now offering the most memorable characters from Star Wars Dark Horse comics, Bantam novels, and LucasArts video games. Finally, the entire galaxy can be yours!
Six years after the destruction of the second Death Star, the galaxy is thrust into turmoil. A reborn evil threatens to enslave the galaxy, and the Republic's closest friend - Luke Skywalker - may become their greatest enemy. With the power to transfer his consciousness to genetic clones, a younger, stronger Emperor Palpatine is perilously close to gaining total control of the galaxy forever.