This Plo Koon action figure was released in
2012 in The Clone Wars Collection.
It was exclusively available at Online Stores.
Hasbro gave the figure ten points of articulation and included
two accessories (double-bladed lightsaber attachment, plastic hood).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Jedi:
- Jedi Master Plo Koon is a re-release of the Clone Wars Plo Koon figure from 2008
- This time however the figure has only the "hood down" plastic piece included and the cool double-bladed lightsaber gauntlet (the "hood up" accessory and a basic lightsaber are missing compared to the previous 2008 version)
- There are minor paint differences between this Plo Koon and the 2008 version, but we don't consider this a repaint. If a figure is produced several years after it's original release, differences in the paint application are to be expected and are not intentional
- Plo Koon was packed-in together with 3 other figures in the 104th Battalion "Wolf Pack" Clone Troopers battle pack: Clone Trooper Boost, Clone Trooper Sinker and Clone Commander Wolffe
- The figure stands surprisingly well despite the lack of knee and ankle joints
- The double-bladed lightsaber attachment can be plugged nicely onto both arms
- The lightsaber blades can't be removed from the attachment
- The plastic hood wraps well around the neck
- Plo Koon's face mask is not removable
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
If you like this Plo Koon figure, you might also like:
The famed 104th "Wolf Pack" Battalion serves under Jedi General Plo Koon and is led by Commander Wolffe. At the Battle of Abregado, the entire battalion was decimated, losing only Wolffe, Sinker and Boost. Only luck, ingenuity and the unyielding determination of Plo Koon kept them alive. The troopers' armor was originally red, but Wolffe changed it to blue-gray to honor the many comrades who were lost in the battle.