This Clone Trooper Sinker action figure was released in
2012 in The Clone Wars Collection.
It was exclusively available at Online Stores.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
two accessories (blaster rifle, jet-pack with projectile).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- Clone Trooper Sinker was released in the 104th Battalion WOLF PACK Clone Troopers battle pack
- The other figures in this 4-pack were Plo Koon, Clone Trooper Boost and Clone Commander Wolffe
- Clone Trooper Sinker stands well without a stand
- The blaster rifle fits tightly into both hands
- The jet-pack plugs firmly into a hole in the back of the figure
- There is no head underneath the helmet
- The paint application on the figure comes very close to what the character looked like in the Escape From Kadavo episode from the fourth season of the Clone Wars TV show
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
For more Clone Trooper Sinker (104th Battalion Wolf Pack) pictures, please take a look at this Clone Trooper Sinker page.
If you like this Clone Trooper Sinker figure, you might also like:
The famed 104th "Wolf Pack" Battalion serves under Jedi General Plo Koon and is led by Commander Wolffe. At the Battle of Abregado, the entire battalion was decimated, losing only Wolffe, Sinker and Boost. Only luck, ingenuity and the unyielding determination of Plo Koon kept them alive. The troopers' armor was originally red, but Wolffe changed it to blue-gray to honor the many comrades who were lost in the battle.