This Clone Trooper Boost action figure was released in
2012 in The Clone Wars Collection.
It was exclusively available at Online Stores.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
three accessories (2 blasters, jet-pack with projectile).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- Clone Trooper Boost was released in the 104th Battalion WOLF PACK Clone Troopers battle pack
- The other figures in this 4-pack were Plo Koon, Clone Commander Wolffe and Clone Trooper Sinker
- The blasters fit well into the left hand, but only very loosely into the right hand
- The jet-pack plugs firmly into a hole in the back of the figure
- There is no head underneath the helmet
- Clone Trooper Boost stands well without a stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
For more Clone Trooper Boost (104th Battalion Wolf Pack) pictures, please take a look at this Clone Trooper Boost page.
If you like this Clone Trooper Boost figure, you might also like:
The famed 104th "Wolf Pack" Battalion serves under Jedi General Plo Koon and is led by Commander Wolffe. At the Battle of Abregado, the entire battalion was decimated, losing only Wolffe, Sinker and Boost. Only luck, ingenuity and the unyielding determination of Plo Koon kept them alive. The troopers' armor was originally red, but Wolffe changed it to blue-gray to honor the many comrades who were lost in the battle.