TIP: Use the FIND TOOL to look up figures by datestamp!
Darth Vader (Villain Set I) , The Vintage Collection, 2011
Darth Vader (Villain Set I)
- Articulation Count: 14
- Articulation Details: Swivel neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel forearms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
- Accessory Count: 5
- Accessory Details: Soft-goods Cape, Red Lightsaber, 3-piece Helmet (collar, face mask, dome)
- This Darth Vader figure was part of a 3-pack titled "Villain Set"
- The other two figures in this set were a Stormtrooper and a Death Squad Commander
- Vader is a re-release of the VC08 Darth Vader from the basic figure assortment
- The shoulder bells are still painted unevenly
- The lightsaber fits well into the left hand, not into the right
- The soft-goods cape can be taken off the figure (the head needs to be popped off for that)
- The figure stands very well without help from a stand
If you like this Darth Vader figure, you might also like: