TIP: Use the FIND TOOL to look up figures by datestamp!
Death Squad Commander (Villain Set I) , The Vintage Collection, 2011
Death Squad Commander (Villain Set I)
- Articulation Count: 14
- Articulation Details: Ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel forearms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
- Accessory Count: 2
- Accessory Details: Helmet, Blaster
- This Death Squad Commander figure was part of a 3-pack titled "Villain Set"
- The other two figures in this set were Darth Vader and a Stormtrooper
- This Death Squad Commander is a straight re-release of the Death Squad Commander from 2007's The Anniversary Collection
- The helmet fits quite well onto the figure, with the chin strap sitting right on the chin
- The blaster fits well into the holster and very tightly into both hands
- The Imperial has no balancing problems and stands nicely on display without a stand
- Hasbro also released a single carded figure of this character titled Imperial Navy Commander, which you might want to take a look at
If you like this Death Squad Commander figure, you might also like: