This Death Squad Commander action figure was released in
2011 in The Vintage Collection.
It was exclusively available at Target.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
two accessories (helmet, blaster).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- This Death Squad Commander figure was part of a 3-pack titled "Villain Set"
- The other two figures in this set were Darth Vader and a Stormtrooper
- This Death Squad Commander is a straight re-release of the Death Squad Commander from 2007's The Anniversary Collection
- The helmet fits quite well onto the figure, with the chin strap sitting right on the chin
- The blaster fits well into the holster and very tightly into both hands
- The Imperial has no balancing problems and stands nicely on display without a stand
- Hasbro also released a single carded figure of this character titled Imperial Navy Commander, which you might want to take a look at
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel forearms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
If you like this Death Squad Commander figure, you might also like:
This band of evil enforcers tries to crush the Rebellion against the Galactic Empire. Darth Vader, a onetime Jedi Knight, draws his vengeful powers from the dark side of the Force. Stormtroopers are the fearsome soldiers of the Empire who carry out a reign of terror among the worlds of the galaxy. The Death Squad Commander is the sinister guard of the powerful battle station, Death Star.