This Princess Leia Organa action figure was released in
1995 in the Power Of The Force 2 Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure six joints and included
four accessories (blaster rifle, blaster, plastic cape, plastic skirt).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- This Princess Leia action figure was the very first figure based on Leia in the modern toy line in 1995 after the vintage line had ended in 1985
- There were two variations to this figure, one with three rings on the belt, and one with two
- Pictured here is the second and corrected Princess Leia variation with two rings on the belt (the first and error version is here: POTF2 Princess Leia (error version))
- The plastic cape and the plastic skirt are removable
- Both weapons fit only loosely into the hands
- Leia has balancing problems and will require a stand
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
After many unsuccessful attempts to bring change to the Empire as a senator, Princess Leia Organa became involved in the Rebel Alliance and immediately established herself as one of its most popular and influential leaders. Although it was extremely dangerous for someone of her prominence. Leia often participated in secret missions for the rebellion. It was during one such mission to recruit General Obi-Wan Kenobi that she obtained the technical readouts for the Empire's new Death Star battle station. Moments before being captured by Darth Vader, Leia hid the plans in the droid R2-D2, who then escaped to the planet Tatooine to find Kenobi.