This Tusken Raider action figure was released in
2003 in the Star Wars SAGA series.
Hasbro gave the figure eight joints and included
three accessories (gaffi stick, plastic robe, base).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- This Tusken Raider was released individually carded
- The Tusken Raider can hold the Gaffi Stick well with both hands
- The plastic cape can be removed (but it looks off because the cape is sleeveless)
- The head attaches to the body via a magnet
- This works very well and the head stays nicely attached
- The included "Tusken Raider Camp" base looks fantastic and the figure fits onto it nicely
- The figure has no problems standing, even without the base
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel forearms, swivel waist
Nomadic tribespeople, Tusken Raiders scavenge and pilfer the sparsely populated areas of Tatooine. Also known as Sand People, they are a vicious lot, frequently raiding unsuspecting moisture farms in the desert regions. On one of these barbarous raids, Tuskens seize the helpless Shmi Skywalker and imprison her within an isolated encampment. Warding off previous rescue attempts by local moisture farmers, the Sand People are unprepared for Anakin Skywalker's discovery of their camp and the young Jedi's uncontrollable act of vengeance.