This Lt. Dannl Faytonni action figure was released in
2003 in the Star Wars SAGA series.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
four accessories (red glass, blaster, 2-piece bar table).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Lt. Dannl Faytonni was released individually carded
- This character was played by Anthony Daniels, the actor who portrayed Protocol Droid C-3PO
- Hasbro included a very cool looking bar table and stand with the figure
- Faytonni was molded in a way so that he can lean against the table, which looks great
- The blaster fits well into the holster and the left hand
- The right hand can hold the included red glass very well
- Even without the stand the figure can be balanced out quite well
- Hasbro re-used this exact body same mold for the Achk Med-Beq figure
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 swivel knees, 2 swivel boots
Don't let the uniform fool you, should you find yourself in the depths of the Coruscant entertainment district. Sure, there may be officials from the upper levels "slumming it" among the barflies at a Coruscant nightclub, but the Republic official or Senate Guard may in fact be a con artist looking to separate you from your pocketbook. Though at first glance, Lt. Dannl Faytonni seems to wear the uniform well, nothing should be taken for granted.