This Achk Med-Beq action figure was released in
2003 in the Star Wars SAGA series.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
four accessories (blue glass, blaster, 2-piece bar table).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Achk Med-Beq was released individually carded
- This character was played by Ahmed Best, the actor who portrayed Jar Jar Binks
- For this figure, Hasbro re-used an existing mold, which was prior used for Lt. Dannl Faytonni
- Hasbro included a very cool looking bar table and stand with the figure
- Achk Med-Beq was molded in a way so that he can lean against the table, which looks great
- The blaster fits well into the holster and the left hand
- The right hand can hold the included blue glass very well
- Even without the stand the figure can be balanced out quite well
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 swivel knees, 2 swivel boots
For more Achk Med-Beq (Coruscant Outlander Club) pictures, please take a look at this Achk Med-Beq page.
Known confidant of Lt. Dannl Faytonni, Achk Med-Beq wore the uniform of a Republic official while visiting a popular gambling club in Coruscant's entertainment district. He was seen conversing with Twi'leks when a pair of Jedi showed up in pursuit of a changeling assassin.