This Padmé Amidala action figure was released in
2003 in the Star Wars SAGA series.
Hasbro gave the figure five joints and included
two accessories (flower bouquet, naboo garden base).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- This Padmé Amidala "Secret Ceremony" action figure was released individually carded
- With this figure, Hasbro included a very nice "Naboo Garden" base
- The plastic flower bouquet doesn't fit well into Padmé's hands, but it plugs nicely into a "flower pot" on the railing
- None of the clothes on the figure are removable
- Padmé's legs are molded individually, but they can't be moved
- The neck has a swivel joint, but because of the long wedding headpiece the head can't be turned much
- The figure doesn't balance out well without a stand
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel elbows
With her life threatened by assassination, the young Senator retreats to her home planet of Naboo. Assigned to protect her is Jedi apprentice Anakin Skywalker, who stirs feelings within Padmé that she is quick to deny - feelings that if realized could lead to a destructive course. Yet, when the Separatist threat erupts into war, Padmé and Anakin choose to defy his Jedi vows and unite in a forbidden marriage - one destined for a tragic end.