This Padmé Amidala action figure was released in
2003 in the Star Wars SAGA series.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
three accessories (naboo blaster, plastic cape, droid factory base).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- This Padmé Amidala "Droid Factory Chase" action figure was released individually carded
- With this figure, Hasbro included a "droid factory base"
- The figure is molded in a "running position", with some "wind blowing through the cape"
- The plastic cape can be taken off the figure
- The Naboo blaster fits well into the holster
- Unfortunately, the blaster fits only very, very loosely into Padmé's hands
- Despite 12 points of articulation and adjustable knees and boots, the figure doesn't stand well by itself
- Padmé however does fit very well onto the "droid factory" base
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel elbows, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 swivel knees, 2 swivel boots
The beautiful Padmé Amidala is a member of the Galactic Senate who strives for a peaceful resolution to the civil strife plaguing the Republic. After narrowly escaping two assassination attempts linked to the expanding Separatist movement, Padmé seeks to retreat under the protection of Jedi apprentice Anakin Skywalker. Soon, the heroic pair are lured to the heart of the Separatist stronghold, where cataclysmic events propel them into the midst of a deadly battle and the explosive onslaught of war.