This Jango Fett action figure was released in
2002 in the Star Wars SAGA series.
Hasbro gave the figure eight joints and included
two accessories (2 blasters).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Bounty Hunter:
- This Jango Fett (Slave 1 Pilot) was released individually carded
- The pilot headset is molded onto the head and not removable
- Both blasters fit well into the hands and the holsters
- The jet-pack is not removable
- The figure has an action feature built-in, which is activated by pressing the rocket on the jet-pack
- Once pressed, it will move both of Jango Fett's arms up simultaneously for a "quick draw action"
- The figure stands OK by itself without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel elbows, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
The bounty hunter Jango Fett is a shrewd mercenary mysteriously linked to the growing Separatist army and the unexplained assassination attempts on Senator Amidala. Armed with dual pistols and a jet backpack, he is always prepared for dangerous confrontations. Jango is equally as dangerous in space as he pilots his modified starship, Slave 1, to capture or destroy anything that gets in the way.