This Mace Windu action figure was released in
2002 in the Star Wars SAGA series.
Hasbro gave the figure seven joints and included
one accessory (purple lightsaber with removable blade).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Jedi:
- Mace Windu (Geonosian Rescue) was released individually carded
- The figure came with a purple lightsaber, where the blade can be removed
- The saber fits well into the left hand
- Mace Windu's right hand has a magnet in it, which helps to keep the saber attached to the hand
- On the back of the figure is a button, when pressed, the upper body moves to the side and swings the right arm ("slashing lightsaber attack")
- The figure doesn't keep its balance well, and a stand will be required to display it
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel right elbow, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
Calm and controlled, Mace Windu is a noble Jedi Master and member of the Jedi High Council. Mace observes the widening divergence in the Republic with great fear, and he worries that there aren't enough Jedi to protect the galaxy during these critical times. Adding to the strife, a former Jedi and friend has resurfaced as leader of the very Separatist movement that threatens the Republic.
When the Jedi Council is alerted to the location of the Separatists' armies, Mace assembles a league of Jedi to infiltrate the Separatists stronghold and subdue their massing forces.