This Clone Child action figure was released in
2003 in the Star Wars SAGA series.
Hasbro gave the figure four joints and included
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This Clone Child was released individually carded, packed-in together with Lama Su
- The figure's headset is not removable
- Unfortunately the figure can't sit like the characters seen in the movie
- The figure is one piece of plastic from the waist down with no movable parts
- Because the legs, knees and ankles can't be adjusted, the figure can't stand for longer than a few seconds without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel waist
If you like this Clone Child figure, you might also like:
A tall, lithesome creature, Lama Su is Prime Minister of the storm-shrouded planet Kamino. Commissioned by an enigmatic Jedi Master, Lama Su has undertaken the largest human cloning project ever attempted. He has grown an army of 200,000 troops - trained and ready for combat - with another million in progress. Because the Kaminoans are far removed from galactic affairs, Lama Su mistakenly believes he is fulfilling the order for the Galactic Republic, and is thus unaware of the grave consequences his enterprise will hold for not only the Republic but also for the entire galaxy.