This Boba Fett action figure was released in
2002 in the Star Wars SAGA series.
Hasbro gave the figure six joints and included
seven accessories (plastic cape, helmet, 2 blasters, jet-pack, 2 flames).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Bounty Hunter:
- Young Boba Fett was released individually carded
- The figure has a hole in the back where the jet-pack can be plugged in firmly
- Each side of the jet-pack has thrusters, where two "flames" can be attached
- The blasters fit well into the right hand, but not into the left
- Keep the clear plastic band in place if you want to display the figure holding a blaster in the left hand
- The black plastic cape fits well and it can easily be taken off the figure
- Boba Fett's helmet fits tightly, but it feels a bit too small
- The figure stands well without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
The offspring of the resourceful and dangerous Jango Fett, young Boba was trained by his father in the art and skill of bounty hunting. The tragic events that soon befall Boba will give rise to a fierce desire and determination to become the galaxy's most feared bounty hunter.