This JN-66 action figure was released in
2003 in the Star Wars SAGA series.
Hasbro gave the figure eight joints and included
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Droid:
- Analysis Droid JN-66 was released individually carded, but packed-in together with Research Droid SP-4
- Both droids can be seen in one of the deleted scenes on the Attack Of The Clones DVD
- The droid has no removable or hidden panels
- The paint application is applied well, but a more shiny silver would have matched the on-screen character better
- JN-66 stands well without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck at the top by the head, swivel jointed neck at the bottom by the body, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel legs
If you like this JN-66 figure, you might also like:
The analysis droids SP-4 and JN-66 assist Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi when he seeks their help in identifying a small toxic dart. The origin of the mysterious weapon may provide the only clue in discovering who is behind the assassination attempt on Senator Amidala. Deep within the great Jedi Temple, in an encased analysis room, the SP-4 droid examines the dart and searches for a possible link in its streaming bank of data. Typically reliable for such research, the analysis droid's assessment is less informative than the Jedi had hoped.