This Taun We action figure was released in
2002 in the Star Wars SAGA series.
Hasbro gave the figure three joints and included
one accessory (clone chamber).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Taun Wee was released individually carded
- The only accessory included was a clone chamber, which can be placed next to the figure
- None of the clothes are removable
- Taun Wee has trouble standing, but the long plastic skirt can be used to give the figure more balance
- Despite being taller than a basic Star Wars figure, it still feels too short compared to the character from the movie
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms
Taun We is aide to Lama Su, the Prime Minister of Kamino. Willowy and refined, Taun We is a sylph-like creature with large eyes and a gentle voice. She greets Obi-Wan Kenobi when he arrives at the cloning facilities of Tipoca City, and she later introduces him to the mysterious clone host Jango Fett.