This Palpatine action figure was released in
2002 in the Star Wars SAGA series.
Hasbro gave the figure nine joints and included
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Supreme Chancellor Palpatine was released individually carded
- Palpatine's plastic robe is not removable
- There were no weapons or accessories included
- Hasbro did a fantastic job sculpting the head and capturing the likeness of the character
- The figure stands very well by itself without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel wrists, 2 swivel boots
Currently presiding over the Galactic Republic, Supreme Chancellor Palpatine maintains that negotiations are continuing with the Separatists. Peace is the objective, he assures the Senate, not war. However, Palpatine subsequently takes a more aggressive approach when the Senate grants him absolute power to commission an emergency army to end the civil strife.