This Bail Organa action figure was released in
2003 in the Star Wars SAGA series.
Hasbro gave the figure eight joints and included
one accessory (base with obi-wan kenobi hologram).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Senator Bail Organa was released individually carded
- The figure came with a great looking stand and a hologram of Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Bail Organa's plastic cloak is removable
- The figure stands well without help from a stand
- There were no weapons or other accessories included besides the stand
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
Senator Bail Organa of Alderaan is a trusted advisor in Chancellor Palpatine's inner circle. An impassioned supporter of civic virtue, Bail regrets that to counter the Separatist threat, the Republic must deploy a newly discovered clone army. Although the Republic garners an equivocal victory at the Battle of Geonosis, it is only the first step in a much larger, carefully conceived Clone War. The noble Senator stands in somber observation as thousands of clone troopers, marching in military formation, board countless warships and disperse throughout the galaxy to new battlefronts.