This Han Solo action figure was released in
2004 in the Star Wars SAGA series.
Hasbro gave the figure ten points of articulation and included
two accessories (blaster, helmet).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Han Solo (Endor Strike) was released individually carded
- The AT-ST Driver helmet fits very well over Han's head
- The blaster is a good fit for the right hand
- The left hand has a communicator molded into it which is not removable
- The left elbow has a swivel joint, which lets Han move the communicator right up to his mouth, which is great
- The figure stands well without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 s
Han led a strike team to the moon of Endor, to destroy the shield generator protecting the second Death Star high in orbit. Han had to get inside the Imperial bunker to disable the generator. Commandeering the uniform of an AT-ST driver, Han pretended to be an Imperial trooper. Using a communicator, he told the forces in the bunker that the Rebels were fleeing into the woods and reinforcements were needed. The troopers opened the bunker, and Han and his team attacked. With the help of the native Ewoks, the Rebel strike team defeated the Imperial forces and destroyed the generator, paving the way for victory at the Battle of Endor.