This Qui-Gon Jinn action figure was released in
2002 in the Star Wars SAGA series.
Hasbro gave the figure ten points of articulation and included
three accessories (green lightsaber with removable blade, plastic jedi robe, red blast effect).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Jedi:
- Qui-Gon Jinn (Jedi Master) was released individually carded
- The figure's plastic jedi robe is removable (but once off the figure, it looks strange because the sleeves are painted onto the arms and not part of the robe)
- Qui-Gon can hold the saber alright in both hands
- The green lightsaber blade can be detached from the hilt
- The red blast effect can be firmly attached to the lightsaber blade
- The figure feels very stiff and more like a statue than an action figure
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
As the desperate final battle against the Trade Federation rages on, Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi clash against Darth Maul in the Theed power generator area on Naboo. As they reach the central core, Obi-Wan gets trapped behind a wall of raw energy and Qui-Gon continues the battle by himself, where it proves to be a day of destiny for all involved.