This Rappertunie action figure was released in
2004 in the Star Wars SAGA series.
Hasbro gave the figure seven joints and included
two accessories (seat (base), growdi instrument).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Rappertunie was released individually carded
- The figure fits well onto the included seat
- The musical instrument, a growdi, fits well into Rappertunie's hands and he can hold it up straight to the mouth
- The "cable" from the instrument can be plugged into the base/seat
- The paint application is nicely done with various shades of green and stripes on the arms
- The figure appears to be a little bit too big compared to the character who appeared in Return Of The Jedi
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel legs
Rappertunie was the stage name for an amphibious Shawda Ubb musician in the Max Rebo Band, which was part of the entertainment in Jabba the Hutt's palace. As one of the band's back-up musicians, Rappertunie played the growdi, a combination of flute and water organ. While most of the band went to the Great Pit of Carkoon for the execution, Rappertunie elected to stay behind, thus saving his life.