This Endor Rebel Soldier action figure was released in
2002 in the Star Wars SAGA series.
Hasbro gave the figure ten points of articulation and included
five accessories (helmet, blaster rifle, red blast effect, backpack, jacket).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- This Endor Rebel Soldier was released individually carded
- There were two different versions of this figure, one with a beard, and one with no beard (this was an intentional running change)
- Both figures are identical, except for the head sculpt
- The figure pictured here is the second version with no beard
- The backpack plugs nicely into a hole in the back of the figure
- The plastic jacket is removable
- Hasbro included a red blast effect, which can be attached to the tip of the blaster rifle
- The helmet fits well onto the head
- The ammunition bandolier which goes across the chest is not removable
- The blaster rifle fits well into the right hand, it doesn't fit into the left
- The Endor Rebel Soldier stands OK without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel biceps, 2 swivel forearms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
If you like this Endor Rebel Soldier figure, you might also like:
When Han Solo, Leia Organa and Luke Skywalker land on the forest moon of Endor to destroy the shield generator protecting the Death Star II, they are accompanied by a squadron of commandos. Loyal and courageous, these soldiers are intrepid fighters for the cause of the Rebellion.